College of partners
BeeOdiversity‘s mission is to make its clients, private companies and public entities, leaders in biodiversity by helping them with their strategies and practical actions.
To do this, BeeOdiversity has developed a series of participatory workshops and tools such as :
- 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐎𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 ;
- 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐎𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐯𝐞 : web platform in development to uniformly manage/pilot actions in favor of biodiversity on sites and to promote these actions at a corporate/ESG level ;
- 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐬 comprehensive biodiversity, with an action plan and KPI’s ;
- 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐎𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 : web platform which makes it possible to identify sensitive areas in terms of biodiversity as well as protected species near the sites at very low cost. The platform also makes it possible to predict risks in terms of pesticides linked to agricultural activities ;
- 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐎𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 : monitoring tool based on the analysis of pollen collected by bees which allows on-site measurement of more than 500 pesticides, pollutants (metals, PAHs, and others) and plant biodiversity (+ quality of ecosystem for birds, pollinators, etc.) ;
- 𝐬𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐃𝐍𝐀 : DNA analyzes of samples taken on sites under a standardized protocol which make it possible to measure microfauna and soil fauna and to draw conclusions regarding the health and quality of the soil.
BeeOdiversity has also developed: BeeÔtel, Fauna/flora inventory, eDNA of fauna and flora.